Handguns built by HK USA feature precision engineering and ergonomic design, providing you with greater control, stability and a more accurate shot. All HK firearms are manufactured to the highest standards and most rigorous quality controls to ensure reliability in any environment.Our company is proud to offer one of the widest selections of HK firearms available anywhere in the world.
HECKLER & KOCH HANDGUNS are some of the most advanced and ergonomically sound handguns on the market. Our lineup includes handguns that offer uncompromising performance, superior accuracy, and superior ergonomics.#ENDWRITE
H&K P2000 9mm V3 DA/SA 3.66 w/ NS 3-10rd Mag
The first of the many recent additions to the Heckler & Koch handgun line, the P2000 and incorporate features of the successful HK USP Compact pistol with the latest innovations of HK engineers. A refinement of a design created for several European police agencies, the P2000 is available with a traditional double-action/single-action trigger mode.
H&K P2000SK Subcompact .40S&W V3 DA/SA 3.26 w/ NS 3-9rd Mag
Like the slightly larger P2000 model, the P2000 SK (subcompact) combines elements of the successful HK USP Compact pistol with recent technological innovations from HK engineers — only in a smaller, more concealable design.
H&K USP V1 9mm 2-10rd Magazines
The HK USP is a pistol capable of firing the most powerful cartridges in 9mm. The USP line allows for optimum shooting performance and uses a fiber reinforced frame with a stainless steel insert for rigidity. Features a manual safety and decocking lever. The USP was developed for the demands of law enforcement and military shooters in mind.
H&K VP9 Tactical 9mm 4.7 Optic Ready NS 10+1 3 Magazines TB
The VP9 Optics Ready features an optic cut from the factory that will accept various optics with use of the appropriate mounting plate(sold separately).
H&K VP9SK 9mm 3.4 Grey 10rd & 13rd Magazine
The eagerly anticipated subcompact model of the acclaimed Heckler & Koch VP Series handgun, VP9SK (in 9 mm) has all of the sought-after characteristics of larger frame VP pistols but in a more concealable design.
Hecker & Koch HK45 Tactical V1 .45ACP Pistol TB
The HK45 was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45, first released in the 1995. The Caliber .45 ACP HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls.
Heckler & Koch HK45 LEM .45 ACP Pistol
- Includes 3 magazines
- Browning linkless recoil operating system
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- O-ring barrel with a polygonal rifiling
- Ergonomic grip
- Semiautomatic with a 10+1 capacity
- Polymer frame
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile
- Low-profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Improved ergonomic control levers
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
Heckler & Koch HK45 V1 DA/SA .45 Semi-Auto Centerfire Pistol
- USP-style control lever
- Combination safety
- 10+1 round medium-capacity configuration
- Polymer grip
- Control lever with positive stop returns to the fire position after docking
- Larger trigger guard allows shooting when wearing gloves
- Decocking lever
- Frame mounted
Heckler & Koch P2000 V2 LEM 9mm Luger Pistol
- Double-Action Only (DAO) trigger pull
- Interchangeable backstraps
- Semiautomatic with a 10+1 capacity
- Modular grip panels
- Recurved, hook trigger guard
- Includes two 10-round magazines
- Pre-cocked hammer system
- Industry-standard mounting rails