buy DDM4® HUNTER 5.56 (KRYPTEK HIGHLANDER) online / DDM4® HUNTER 5.56 (KRYPTEK HIGHLANDER) for sale
Accurate, tough, and hard-hitting, the Daniel Arms line of AR15 style Hunter rifles takes the best aspects of Daniel’s proven designs and tailor fit them to the modern sportsman. Built around an 18 inch Cold Hammer Forged barrel, the Hunter 5.56 offers precision and accuracy with a wide variety of projectiles. Shielding the barrel and mid-length gas system is the MFR 15.0 free-floating handguard. With a continuous picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment on the sides and bottom, there is plenty of room for any accessory that your hunt may require. The barrel is threaded in 1/2×28 TPI and capped with a knurled thread protector which can be easily removed should you want to attach a suppressor or other muzzle device. The Hunter 5.56 comes from the factory with a Geissele Super Semi-Automatic, 2-stage trigger and an ambidextrous safety selector. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. The Hunter is equipped with Daniel Arms Buttstock and Pistol Grip and is finished in a vivid hydro-dipped Kryptek Highlander camo pattern
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Mid-Length Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP Tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- THREAD PROTECTOR: 12L14 Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Arms MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Arms Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Arms Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Kryptek Highlander
- Made in the USA!
Protects the barrel’s muzzle thread when a muzzle device or suppressor is not installed
COLD-HAMMER FORGED BARREL
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR
For right or left-handed shooters
FREE FLOAT RAIL SYSTEM
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Features a nonslip cheek weld, interchangeable butt pads, and an integral QD point
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.