buy DDM4® PDW SBR (300 BLACKOUT) online / DDM4® PDW SBR (300 BLACKOUT) for sale
Compact and easy to transport, the Daniel Arms DDM4 PDW Short Barrel Rifle is the kind of AR15 style firearm you can rely on for home and personal defense…plus it’s a ton of fun to shoot. The 7 inch 300 Blackout Cold Hammer Forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. This highly maneuverable PDW SBR is equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 stock and comes with a 6 inch MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. This firearm features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
- Ultra-compact platform with 7 inch, 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads.
- Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 Stock with enhanced buffer system functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed.
- Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter. Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization
- Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooter
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Arms Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BUTTSTOCK: Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 Stock
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Arms Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
Directs muzzle blast forward, away from the shooter
COLD-HAMMER FORGED BARREL
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR
For right or left-handed shooters
FREE FLOAT RAIL SYSTEM
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
MAXIM DEFENSE STOCK
Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 Stock provides for compact, easy transport and allows for continuous fire fully collapsed
SLR MOD2 Barricade Handstop aids the shooter with indexing the support hand, with placement to the rear of the muzzle
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
GRIP-N-RIP CHARGING HANDLE
Independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.