buy DDM4ISR online / DDM4ISR for sale
TO PURCHASE THIS FIREARM, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DANIEL ARMS DEALER.
The DDM4ISR is our Integrally Suppressed AR15 style firearm optimized for the 300 Blackout cartridge. Built around a 9 inch Cold Hammer Forged barrel that is fluted along with a target crown and a standard pistol length gas system, this versatile, high-performance rifle is the complete package, accurately delivering both subsonic and supersonic projectiles downrange with unrelenting reliability. Because the suppressor is an integral part of the barrel, this firearm is ready for service right out of the box. There’s no attaching a suppressor and wondering if it’s mounted correctly and/or properly aligned. There’s no re-zeroing for suppressed vs. unsuppressed fire.
The DDM4ISR’s integral suppressor extends the barrel to an NFA-required 16 inches in length, so this platform is not classified as a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) and therefore only requires a single tax stamp (for the suppressor). The suppressor’s lightweight outer tube is constructed of durable, heat-resistant metal alloys and coated with a protective high-temperature Cerakote-C finish, which is able of withstanding extreme temperatures and harsh environments. The suppressor is also user-serviceable, so its baffle core can be easily removed for periodic cleaning in order to maintain peak performance.
The DDM4ISR comes standard with the MFR XL 15.0 handguard, which features a continuous 1913 Picatinny rail on its top, for the mounting of iron sights or optics, and Keymod attachment points on the sides and bottom. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. This rifle also comes with the ergonomic Daniel Arms Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 9″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- INTEGRATED SUPPRESSOR: All Stainless Steel Construction, 17-4PH Monolithic Baffle, High-temp Cerakote-C Finish, Pinned and Welded Assembly.
- GAS SYSTEM: Daniel Defense ISR Integrated Gas Block, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Arms Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Arms Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Arms Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
Fully integrated stainless steel suppressor is pinned and welded for fulltime suppressed fire and extends barrel length to NFA-required 16”
COLD-HAMMER FORGED BARREL
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR
For right or left-handed shooters
FREE FLOAT RAIL SYSTEM
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Features a nonslip cheek weld, interchangeable butt pads, and an integral QD point
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features KeyMod attachment system
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.