The DDM4 V7 PRO AR15 style firearm is for competitors looking to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around our 18 inch Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the most difficult multi-gun stages.
The V7 PRO comes standard with the MFR 15.0 M-LOK rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Arms. An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment points ensure plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allow for the maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. Its muzzle device, the Muzzle Climb Mitigator, redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle-length gas system, this allows for shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. This rifle also comes with the ergonomic Daniel Arms Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Arms Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Arms MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Arms Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Arms Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.