buy DELTA 5® .308 online / DELTA 5® .308 for sale
Designed with the user in mind. Daniel Arms has taken the modularity of the AR platform and integrated it into a one-of-a-kind bolt action rifle. From an interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel to a user-configurable stock, the DELTA 5 features out-of-the-box customization that would normally require professional gunsmithing. Designed for the user that expects more from their rifle, the DELTA 5 provides the ultimate long range shooting experience from the day it’s purchased. No custom wait time required.
GUARANTEED TO SHOOT .75 MOA OR BETTER. Talk is cheap—including talk about how accurate a rifle shoots—so we’re putting some real firepower behind our words. All Daniel Arms DELTA 5 rifles are guaranteed to shoot .75 MOA or less at 100 yards when used with quality factory match-grade ammunition. Not “should”; not “might.” Guaranteed to. How can we make such a claim? Because we’ve done the work and the testing to back it up. It’s not just talk; it’s not bravado. It’s science backed up by data. Data that says, “If we can do it, so can you.” Guaranteed.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- BARREL: User-interchangeable, proprietary steel cold hammer forged to contour
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 – 24″ removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5 – 4 lbs)
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA/ 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- BOTTOM METAL: Integrated with pillars and barrier stop
- ERGONOMIC STOCK: Constructed of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw, and drift
- CONFIGURABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments
- ATTACHMENT: 14 total M-LOK points along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Three M-LOK QD sling points
- CAPACITY: Five round PMAG 5 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.