buy DELTA 5® PRO 24” 6.5 CREEDMOOR HPALMA online / DELTA 5® PRO 24” 6.5 CREEDMOOR HPALMA for sale
What does the most accurate sub $2500 production rifle in the world look like? The DELTA 5 PRO is the product of innovation, world-class cold hammer forged barrels, and the custom enhancements that elevate this firearm to professional level. The DELTA 5 PRO in 6.5 Creedmoor delivers the science of accuracy with a .5 SUB-MOA Guarantee.
Newcomers to long-range shooting, who seek camaraderie with friends, will find immediate success getting on target with repeatable hits. More experienced competitors will discover the DELTA 5 PRO’s rich feature set out of the box, is more than capable of performing as the shooter’s skill level advances. With the PRO’s base price within the Precision Rifle Series Production Division limit, compete with confidence whether you choose black, or for a little more, choose one of our Cerakote finishes (classified as an accessory in Section 2.3.5 in the 2021 PRS rulebook).
2.3.5 Accessories: For the purpose of the Production Division, the following items are considered accessories and will not be regulated or prohibited from being used on or in conjunction with your production rifle: muzzle brakes, barrel tuners, silencers, barricade stops/blocks, rifle weights, custom paint, rings, red dot sights, bags, pads, bipods, rails, zoom levers, data card holders, bolt knobs, bubble level, grips, handguards, etc.
GUARANTEED TO SHOOT 0.5 MOA OR BETTER. Talk is cheap—including talk about how accurate a rifle shoots—so we’re putting some real firepower behind our words. All Daniel Arms DELTA 5 PRO rifles are guaranteed to shoot 0.5 MOA or less at 100 yards when used with quality factory match-grade ammunition. Not “should”; not “might.” Guaranteed to. How can we make such a claim? Because we’ve done the work and the testing to back it up. It’s not just talk; it’s not bravado. It’s science backed up by data. Data that says, “If we can do it, so can you.” Guaranteed.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- INTERCHANGEABLE BARREL – Forged to contour from a proprietary steel blend with a Cerakote finish. Replace barrels or change calibers with ease thanks to its modularity and proprietary barrel nut.
- AREA 419 HELLFIRE MUZZLE BRAKE: Offers the ultimate in recoil reduction and muzzle rise
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60-degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 – 24″ removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA / 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- CHASSIS BASE: Allows for the mechanical bedding of the action with a metal-on-metal design that protects against change in weather conditions
- ATTACHMENT: M-LOK attachment at six positions along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Ten M-LOK QD sling points
- INTEGRAL ARCA LOCK (RRS Spec): Continuous along the entire lower portion of rail
- SCALLOPED CUT: Allows for lower height over bore even with scopes with large objective lenses
- AR-15 GRIP ATTACHMENT: Interchangeable to accommodate the user’s preference of aftermarket grips
- ERGONOMIC THUMB REST: Left / Right adjustability to accommodate the user’s preference
- ADJUSTABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments without the need for tools
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw and drift
- CAPACITY: Ten round PMAG 10 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included
AREA 419 HELLFIRE MUZZLE BRAKE
Designed with rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction and muzzle rise mitigation
COLD-HAMMER FORGED BARREL
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
RRS compatible locking system extends the length of the forend and allows for accessory attachment
Left/right adjustment allows users to set at the desired position for optimal ergonomics
Innovative Three-Lug Bolt with 60 Degree Bolt Throw to get off more shots faster
Allows for toolless adjustment of the comb’s height and yaw, length of pull and butt pad vertical adjustment
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features M-LOK attachment technology
AR-15 COMPATIBLE GRIP
Ergonomic wrist angle and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Prevents interference with the magazine and provides stability with surface contact
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.