Buy Heckler & Koch VP9 Optics Ready 9mm Pistol online | Heckler & Koch VP9 Optics Ready 9mm Pistol for sale
The Heckler & Koch VP9 Optics Ready 9mm Pistol features ambidextrous controls and an ergonomic, adjustable grip frame that allows you to interchange both backstraps and grip panels in 27 unique configurations. The cold hammer forged barrel is made from cannon-grade steel and and is designed with a polygonal bore profile.
Features and Benefits
- Includes two 17-round magazines
- Optics-ready cut with cap
- New sight configuration includes a high-visibility front sight and a “clean” black serrated rear
- Machined steel slide protected from corrosion and wear by HK’s hostile environment finish
- 9mm pistol with ambidextrous design
- Cold hammer forged barrel made from cannon-grade steel and polygonal bore profile
- Patented charging supports provide gripping leverage for racking the slide rearward
- Extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories
- Ergonomic, adjustable grip frame allows you to interchange both backstraps and grip panels in 27 unique configurations
- Striker-fired ignition and a modified Browning operating system combined with an optimal precision strike trigger control system
- Proprietary captive flat recoil spring
- Manual Safety: No
What’s in the Box
- Two 17-round magazines
- Heckler & Koch VP9 Optics Ready 9mm Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Shipping is restricted.
GUN SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
As a new gun owner, the first thing you should learn are basic firearm safety rules. Whether you’re at the range or at home, you should always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and know what’s beyond your target. Additionally, you should not rely only on your gun’s safety features. Always keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
For more gun safety rules and tips, watch this Firearm Safety video and check out this basic firearm safety article from the NSSF.
There are no reviews yet.