buy M4A1 CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT online / M4A1 CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT for sale
The M4A1 AR15 style firearm features the RIS II picatinny quad rail, which has been in use by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD Block II program since 2005. The M4A1 features a 14.5 inch Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached Daniel Arms Flash Suppressor. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. The M4A1 is available in multiple finishes, including black or FDE rail as well as our Mil Spec + Cerakote. This rifle also comes with the ergonomic Daniel Arms Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5″ M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Pinned and Welded Daniel Arms Flash Suppressor, Extended, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Arms M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Arms Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Arms Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Arms Rail Panels made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Improved design reduces flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage for AR15 style firearms2
COLD-HAMMER FORGED BARREL
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable3
FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible4
AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR
For right or left-handed shooters5
FREE FLOAT RAIL SYSTEM
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation6
Features a nonslip cheek weld, interchangeable butt pads, and an integral QD point7
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings8
Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rail attachment9
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.