buy MFR™ XL 15.0 (M-LOK®) RAIL online / MFR™ XL 15.0 (M-LOK®) RAIL for sale
The MFR XL Rail Systems from Daniel Arms utilize the M-LOK attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Arms. M-LOK attachment points are located along the sides and bottom on the rail and feature an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and allows for easy installation. The increased internal diameter gives the operator the ability to attach a suppressor and have the proper clearance needed for installation. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment. The MFR can be used with a pinned low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid-length or rifle length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- M-LOK attachments on the sides and bottom
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- 1.61″ internal diameter designed for use with suppressor
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail = 10.40 oz
- Weight Installed = 13.30 oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Made in the USA!
Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench (Supplied)
Allen Wrench (Supplied)
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.