buy MK12 UPPER RECEIVER GROUP online / MK12 UPPER RECEIVER GROUP for sale
The MK12 AR15 style Upper Receiver Group is constructed around an 18-inch Stainless Steel barrel with a chamber created during the Cold Hammer Forging process, which ensures the most precise alignment of the chamber to the bore possible. This, along with being DLC finished, equates to unprecedented accuracy and durability. The MK12 barrel is engineered with a rifle-length direct impingement gas system and utilizes the MK12 gas block, which is built to Crane (Naval Surface Warfare Division) Specifications for USSOCOM. The upper receiver is equipped with a 12 inch free floating picatinny quad rail for your choice of optics and accessories, independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle that accommodates left- and right-handed shooters, and is finished off with a Daniel Arms Improved Flash Suppressor. All Daniel Arms complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Proprietary Blend of Stainless Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18″ MK12 Profile, DLC Finished, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: MK12 Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 416 Hardened Steel with Black Oxide Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Arms Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Arms DDM4 Rail 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Arms Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.