buy MK18 PISTOL online / MK18 PISTOL for sale
The MK18 AR15 style Pistol is inspired by the original MK18, which has been extremely popular within the Law Enforcement and Special Operations communities. This firearm is classified as a Pistol and not a Short Barreled Rifle (NFA regulated items require ATF approval and a tax stamp). The MK18 Pistol features the picatinny quad rail Daniel Arms currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3 inch Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, the same length commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 RISII features our patented 6-bolt Bolt-Up System and has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM. This pistol comes equipped with the SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace with 5 positions of adjustability and integral, ambidextrous QD swivel attachment point. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. This pistol comes equipped with the ergonomic Daniel Arms Pistol Grip with an integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: AR Pistol Receiver Extension
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Arms Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Arms RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, Black
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Arms Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Arms Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Improved design reduces flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage for AR15 style firearms
COLD-HAMMER FORGED BARREL
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR
For right or left-handed shooters
FREE FLOAT RAIL SYSTEM
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
SBA3 PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
ATF-compliant, 5 positions of adjustability and adjustable nylon strap
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rail attachment
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Firearm orders generally require 24-48 hours for processing prior to shipping.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. If you do not have a dealer in mind we can help you find one in your area. If you do have a dealer selected, please note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so could delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to us and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
There are no reviews yet.